Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"CALGARY STAMPEDE - FRIDAY & SATURDAY'

WOW, it has been so busy I don't know where to begin with photos and posting.  I have selected some photos from the last two days and hope to get comments on them later.  Today we were  busy from 8:30 a.m. until 1:00 a.m.   No, that is not a misprint, we were out and about for over 15 hours!  I tell you having fun is a lot of work.

Tomorrow will be our last day at the Calgary Stampede rodeo, followed by a BBQ Pork Loin Dinner, and then it's farewell to the group on Monday morning.  Rod and I will then start to enjoy our own time on the road until August 1st when we hope to be home.

I didn't get any photos on this Post for the entertainment extravaganza that ended the event tonight at the Stampede Grounds.  They are celebrating their 100th anniversary so it was like an Olympics closing complete with fireworks that went on and one.  More on that later (maybe after we get home).

Here goes some photos from the last two days.



Marge & Rod Waiting for the Calgary 
Stampede Parade to Begin on
Friday Morning








































































































2 comments:

  1. Great rodeo photos, Marge. And I had just watched a uTube video of the Mounties performing for the Queen. I bet their performance was awesome. the two of you look great in your rodeo duds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're an amazing photographer! I loved the rodeo action shots! And all your images tell a story! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete