Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"US BORDER PATROL LEAVING CANADA"

We spent 13 minutes today at the border, that included an inspection inside Casa Piccolo, etc.  Great Border Patrol Agents .... thorough, but nice.  Didn't make me sad for them to take one tomato that we purchased 18 days ago in Canada!  Saved me a trip to the garbage can.

Here are a couple of photos to set the stage of our 13 minutes there.



Moments Before Arriving




















God Bless America







Took This Photo Looking Back From Where
We Had Just Come With Casa Piccolo


Job Well Done
Mr and Mz Border Patrol Agents





3 comments:

  1. Ha.......you are going back home through the same border as we use coming back up home to Canada. You say God Bless America and I say God Bless Canada. What a wonderful feeling to be in your native land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marge, I've enjoyed following your adventure very much, great writing and fabulous pictures! I hope to get to Canada some day, but for now have appreciated it's beauty through your terrific photography, right down to seeing what it looks like at the border stop! Thanks for sharing and I'll continue following right up until your back home! Safe travels the rest of the way! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I'm too much like you in that I can't stand re-reading my post and realizing that I put "it's" where "its" ought to be, as well as "your" instead of "you're," lol, hence this addendum!)

    ReplyDelete