Saturday, June 30, 2012

"HELENA TO SHELBY, MONTANA 6/29/12"

Our plans were changed first thing this morning.  We had planned to go to East Glacier to meet friends Jeanie and Larry for lunch.  However, I guess Casa Piccolo decided she wasn't getting enough attention and wanted to update her "threads" just a little.  So, off we went to Les Schwab Tire Shop for one new tire for her.  Therefore, plans with friends were cancelled and we hung around Shelby for the afternoon.  Rod did some Geocaching, and this extra time at home gave me a chance to catch up with my blogging before our arrival in Canada tomorrow.  The excitement is definitely mounting!


Stats for the Day: 

165 Miles in 2 Hours 45 Minutes
Average MPG = 11.5 
Price for Diesel = $3.65 in Shelby
Temperatures = 59 Degrees to 73 Degrees Upon Arrival





Early Morning Sunrise in Helena, Montana This Morning
Around 5:15 a.m.
I Can't Get Use to the Sunsets Around 9:30 p.m.
At 10:00 O'clock It Is Like Dusk




One New Tire for Casa Piccolo This Morning
At Les Schwab in Helena



Some Spectacular Scenes on the Drive
From Helena to Shelby, Montana



We're Only About 35 Miles Away From the Canadian Border










This is My Favorite Photo Shot of the Day



Beautiful Scenery Again Today











Isn't This a Neat Colorful Scene














Arriving at Our Destination Today



GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
AND GOD BLESS THE USA


My Next Blog Will Be From Canada
IF
The Internet Service Cooperates


I've Always Said
That Having Fun
Is 
So Much Work

Ciao for Now 



2 comments:

  1. Once again, Marge has outdone herself with her photography. Love her work; but it makes me wish I was riding along in Casa Piccolo. Enjoy Canada Marge and Rod; and no Marge - have received no email or phone call; but I'll be placing a call today..............patt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Patt. Having fun is so much work, but someone has to do it, eh?

    ReplyDelete